TRYOUTS PROCEDURES FOR THE 2019 SEASON WILL BE UPDATED IN DECEMBER '18 AND JAN. '19
TRYOUT PROCEDURES AND POLICIES
- All players Must register in order to participate in any one of the try-out sessions. To register email Lisa Tessarolo at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact by phone at 604-520-0353 (H), 604-831-4343 (C).
For New Westminster residents and those graduating from Midget in NWMLA - we have your contact information and you will receive an email towards the end of February with regard to tryouts. Due to residency rules, you must tryout for the New Westminster Intermediate or Junior teams (depending on your age).
Download the Tryout Registration Form here
- For players that have not registered prior to tryout dates, please arrive early enough to do so prior to start of tryout session.
If you expect to miss any scheduled tryout sessions please communicate your revised schedule either by e-mail (email@example.com) or at time of Check-in.
- Report any prior injuries or conditions that may limit your abilities to participate at 100%.
- All players are to report to the Check-in desk when first arriving for their dressing room assignment and tryout jersey requirements as well as any other relevant information needed.
Please note: If no dressing room or tryout jersey has been pre-assigned to you please contact any present team personnel staff to rectify.
- Arrive early enough to allow yourself adequate time to be fully ready and on the floor at the designated times.
- All players are expected to report in Full Gear.
- Trainers will be present at tryouts. Arrive early if required taping etc. is required.
This section will be updated in February/March 2019
ADANACS ROAR BACK IN BCJALL FINAL TO TAKE BELLIES 4 GAMES TO 2.
August 14, 2018
The NW Jr. Bellies put up a valiant battle in the BCJALL Finals, but finally fell 4 -2 to the Coquitlam ...
BELLIES IN DO OR DIE TODAY 5 PM AT QPA
August 05, 2018
Your NW Jr. Bellies play for their lives today at 5 pm at Queens Park Arena. Currently down 3 - 2 ...