TRYOUT PROCEDURES AND POLICIES
- All players Must register in order to participate in any one of the try-out sessions. To register email Lisa Tessarolo at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact by phone at 604-520-0353 (H), 604-831-4343 (C).
For New Westminster residents and those graduating from Midget in NWMLA - we have your contact information and you will receive an email towards the end of February with regard to tryouts. Due to residency rules, you must tryout for the New Westminster Intermediate or Junior teams (depending on your age).
Download the Tryout Registration Form here
- For players that have not registered prior to tryout dates, please arrive early enough to do so prior to start of tryout session.
If you expect to miss any scheduled tryout sessions please communicate your revised schedule either by e-mail (email@example.com) or at time of Check-in.
- Report any prior injuries or conditions that may limit your abilities to participate at 100%.
- All players are to report to the Check-in desk when first arriving for their dressing room assignment and tryout jersey requirements as well as any other relevant information needed.
Please note: If no dressing room or tryout jersey has been pre-assigned to you please contact any present team personnel staff to rectify.
- Arrive early enough to allow yourself adequate time to be fully ready and on the floor at the designated times.
- All players are expected to report in Full Gear.
- Trainers will be present at tryouts. Arrive early if required taping etc. is required.
The 2016 season for the Salmonbellies will start with tryouts for our Intermediate A and Junior A teams on March 25th and 26th at Queens Park Arena in New Westminster. Intermediate A will run from 6-7:30 pm and Junior A from 7:30-9 pm.
Doug Zack Steps Down After 8 Years with the Club
January 24, 2016
The New Westminster Jr Salmonbellies wish to announce that Doug Zack has stepped down as VP of Lacrosse ...
Jr Bellies Name New Head Coach and Assistant Coach
November 02, 2015
We are pleased to announce that Todd Stockdale has been appointed the new Jr A Bellies Head Coach ...